Courtesy of occasional contributor Neil Parille, here's a handy roundup of Objectivism-related doings.
1. Ayn Rand biographer Anne Heller will shortly be publishing a small biography of Hanna Arendt.
2. Ayn Rand’s novel Ideal was recently published. Here is Heller’s review (note: paywall)
3. Harry Binswanger recently published his “conversion” story
4. Objectivist philosopher Greg Salmieri was interviewed about Rand’s ethical theory.
5. Peter Schwartz published In Defense of Selfishness. Ex-Objectivist philosopher Bryan Register critiques it on his new blog here and here and here.